Tuesday 13 May 2008

Life: Internet Detox

So i've been on hiatus, well as my friend Nick would call it "Internet Detox" -- off all interweb social network -- I quite like it not haven't spending so much time on the internet and have more time enjoying the weather, doing things, seeing things, and going somewhere.

I got sucked back to myspace because i had to log-on to view some photos of me from a profile so I've slight return to myspace but haven't decided if i shall return to Facebook yet. Facebook is too much for me to handle at the moment. One day i shall return...

Despite, I've been much of a recluse, been going to lots of fashion parties and met some amazing people. Much looking forward to Cambridge for the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...