Sunday 16 November 2008

Yo! Remember the 90s Setlist


DJ elsielicious rockin' da haus (photo by Nina H)

So I got to spin at the end of Reel Asian International Film Festival afterparty before the start of Yo! Remember the 90s?. It was a bit of a shame with set cut short (thought I had more time), the ones who bailed and the latecomers (per usual), my early set had to waste lot of good tunes to an empty room. Go figure! I did have a few people coming up to me afterwards and asked if i would go on later on again, had to reply "sorry, I don't think so hun..." they told me I was their favourites and gained a few fans. Oh, and I met a cute guy though...

To the people who bailed and the latecomers, this is what you've missed:

Reel Asian Afterparty / Yo! Remember the 90s: DJ elsielicious Setlist
Date: Saturday 15 November 2008
Venue: Augusta House (152 Augusta Ave)
Set Times: 22:00 - 22:40
Costume: Very Low-cut white t-shirt with harem trousers (Hammerpants), patent black heels, Vanilla Ice-esque quiff/hair with teal eyeliner and neon pink lipstick

• Ini Kamoze - Here Comes the Hotstepper
• Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
• Sub Sub - Ain't No Love (Ain't No Use)
• Deelite - Groove is in the Heart
• Madonna - Vogue
• RuPaul - Supermodel
• Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
• Ace of Base - The Sign
• Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
• Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
• New Kids On The Block - Step by Step
• N*SYNC - I Want You Back
• Spice Girls - Wannabe
• Britney Spears - ... Baby One More Time

Tonight really proves to me that I can say "fuck you Toronto".
I really have enough here. Get me outta here!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...