Friday 18 June 2010

Fashion: Kirk Originals Spring/Summer 2010

Hair: Tracey Cahoon @ clmuk.  Makeup: Sharma @ clmuk.
Styling & Art Direction: Georgina Hodson. Photographer: Dominic Cooper.
Casting & Production: Laura Kay. ©2010 Kirk Originals.


Had a fabulous photoshoot with Kirk Originals for their Spring/Summer Collection 2010 earlier in April. The studio was just off Hackney Road – a stone throw away from me. After choosing the frames and the wallpaper with Georgina and Dominic, Tracey cleaned up my fringe, iron straight my hair and Georgina put me in the new Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater from this season. Sharma decided to leave my skin sheer because Georgina and Sharma were loving my freckles (my nightmare!!) but to have dramatic eyes. Here is the final photo:



This is the look book for their Spring/Summer collection (I'M THE CENTREFOLD!!):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...