Sunday 12 December 2004

Film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


**** USA. 108 min. 2004. Directed by: Michel Gondry.
Written by: Charlie Kaufman. Cast: Jim Carrey, Kate Winslet,
Elijah Wood, Kirsten Dunst.

19:00 @ Innis Town Hall with Nina.
Last nite, i finally got to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I liked it. The concept was intriguing: the desire and the power to forget the bad things happened to us permanently, and the consequences that followed. The film clearly explored the character's mindscape. Although, I found it was a bit confusing at times; especially the true version when and where Joel Barish really met Clementine Kruczynski. I would never have a certain person erased from my memory even if the person has treated me badly in the past, because he/she made me who i am today and i wouldn't like to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...