Wednesday 29 December 2004

New Year's Resolutions

Why do people make them when they don't follow them anyway? I make them to keep me sane throughout the year, i do honestly try to work on them except for one last year (lateness). So that particular one would get carried over to this year's list. I love making lists, maybe i should become a virgo! Nah..

1. Be on time (hmm.. this seems to be the one keeps recurring years after years)
2. Be better at writing & read more.
3. Keep being better at my finances.
4. Be motivated and inspired. Stop being lazy. Stop delaying lauching the site and line. Competition is calling! and be better with the couture clients.
5. Keeping up my French and Swedish.
6. Lose 5-10 lbs. Eat more healthily.
7. Be more patience to my mother and to people who annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...