Monday 21 February 2005

Exhibition: Eamon MacMahon


Hidden Door: Eamon MacHahon
07.20.02.05 @ Pikto (
55 Mill Street, Bldg. 59 - 103, 416.203.3443)

I've always love Pikto, it's a cute photo gallery/cafe/workshop in the Distillery District. I find it very inspiring and motivating everytime i go there. Steve invited me to the closing of the show tonite. The show was awesome. The 3 panaroma compositions were excellent. The pix from the flyer above is one of my favourites from this exhibit. Long exposure on a night with the palm trees and the colours are amazing, it had an luminosity quality to set a in an atmostpheric mood. I'm inspired, i'm investing in a Holga at the end of the year!

I know i haven't wrote in my blog since the new years.. i'll do a big update on all the shows and films i've been to in the next few. There have been lots of partying, met lots of good people and new friends.. but it's getting a bit too much, no offense (if anyone of you reading, i heart you all), think i'm going to stay low for the next little while. nite xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good call on the laying low...i don't even know what it's like to sleep or relax anymore.
and YAY for updating!

-makeda

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...